Saturday, December 18, 2010

7 Days Til Christmas

We have been in Georgia and a LOT has happened. It is crazy how fast time flies when you are staying busy.
    I got a second job in October at Sears Portrait Studio and I really enjoy being able to do photography there. It keeps me busy and I have been learning lots. Along with the studio I have also been working at Walmart. Between the two Ive been clocking 45-55 hours a week... CRAZY busy!             
     Richard has been doing 13 hours of school a week and 15 hours at Walmart. He just finished his finals and we should know how he did pretty soon. Keeping our fingers crossed, but Im sure he did well. He has next quater set up and will be taking 20 credit hours a week and then still working at Walmart.
    We bought a new car in November- a Nissan Sentra which died 3 weeks later (on Black Friday) and is still dead in the parking lot. The Lord is testing my patience I guess... and seems to think I can handle these trials. Not sure what made him think that though, just wish He would have less faith in my abilities...
    And then there is Zoey, she is getting SO big. She is fully potty trained now, she is so smart, only took like a monthish. Richard has been teaching her tricks and she is starting to catch on. She has Richard wrapped around her little paw, it is so cute! He takes such good care of her, love to bath and brush her hair. She is a spoiled little dog and has been helping us not get baby hungry.
   So thats what we have been up to....

No comments:

Post a Comment